Sunday, May 18, 2008

Sound the trumpets, beat the drums...

Ok, so maybe starting a Blog for the very first time isn't exactly an heroic moment deserving of trumpets and fanfare. Especially in this day and age of endless Blogs when I'm the only one who knows about this one, heh. So, why even start one then? Great question, if the class has no other questions, then the class is adjourned...

I hafta admit, my goals for this Blog are not very lofty. This is literally the first Blog I have ever done. Part of my interest in doing a Blog is in experiencing the doing of it. Of course, part and parcel to that, is that as I see/hear things of interest, I'll post about them here. Might even have some thoughts of interest pop up from time to time that I'll share, interesting to me at any rate. As you already probably figured out, many of the things I find of interest will relate to (in no particular order) guns and motorcycles. I'm fairly eclectic though in my interests and will certainly not focus on just those two areas.

Well, I'm off to explore the user interface of this site and get familiar with all the options. I'll post more later. Wish me luck!

No comments: